Tuesday 15 August 2017

SINGER BACI - HOW IYANYA ALMOST RUINED MY CAREER

SINGER BACI - HOW IYANYA ALMOST RUINED MY CAREER

Ex-MMMG singer, Baci, born Bassey Okon Bassey, has once again dug further into the intrigues behind his unfortunate exit from the Iyanya and Ubi Franklin led MMMG record label, saying Iyanya almost ruined his career


In a recent chat with Vanguardngr, Baci said:

“Iyanya promised to officially sign me while Ubi was to sign Emma Nyra. Ubi fulfilled his promise but Iyanya didn’t. After 6-years I decided to move on with my career all by myself because of so much unfulfilled promises. .

At a point I felt he was ruining my career. I couldn’t wait any longer because I wasn’t growing at all career wise. I’ve been silent for too long, it’s high time my voice is heard.”


Source: Naijaloaded

No comments:

Post a Comment